Amber Heard Net Worth:
Amber Heard is an American actress and ex-wife of actor Johny Depp. She started her career with some small roles and eventually came into mainstream movies. Amber Heard Net Worth is calculated to be around $2.5 Million.
Amber heard and Johny Depp is again on the news recently regarding their defamation trial. There have been several cases accused of both after their divorce from each other. Presently the defamation case petitioned by Johny Depp is ongoing.
Table of Contents
Amber Heard Net Worth
Amber Heard’s Net Worth is calculated to be around $2.5 Million in 2023. Most of her income comes from her acting career through films, series, and franchises. She is also part of some beauty advertisements and endorsements which also contributed to her net worth. Amber had been part of the brands like Guess Fragrance and Nylon.
Amber Heard Biography
|Amber Laura Heard
|Date Of Birth
|April 22, 1986
|Amber Heard Net Worth 2023
Amber Heard was born on April 22, 1986, in Austin, Texas. Her parents are Patricia and David Clinton hear. Both her parents were working and had a construction company in her dad’s name. Amber also has a Younger sister named Whitney.
Amber grew up riding horses, hunting, and fishing with her father who was interested in these activities in his free time. She was raised a catholic and at 16, she identified herself as an atheist. After 17, she dropped out of her catholic high school to pursue a career in acting and moved to Los Angeles.
Amber started her career with appearances in music videos and small supporting roles in television series. She gained her first mainstream recognition through her supporting roles in the movies Judd Apatow and Never Back Down.
She began getting real popularity in the year 2017 after being part of the DC Extended Universe (DCEU). She was cast as Mera in the superhero film series Justice League. She has also played the same role in Aquaman in 2018.
Amber Heard Relationships
In 2010, Amber publicly stated that she didn’t represent herself in one way or another. She stated that she has been in relationships with both men and women. She also added that for her only the person matters and not the gender.
Amber was in a relationship with Tasya Van Ree for four years from 2008 to 2012. Tasya is an American photographer and painter. During their relationship, Amber even changed her last name to Van Ree.
In 2012 Amber met Johnny Depp when they worked together on a film. They started dating in the same year and got married in the year 2015. In 2016, the couple filed for Divorce. After divorcing Johnny Depp, Amber dated Tech billionaire Elon Musk for over a year until early 2018.
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp defamation trial
This is one of the widely accused celebrity divorce cases in the USA. The defamation trial between Amber and Johny Depp started after the couple divorced in 2016. Let us go through the timeline of the defamation case between the actors throughout the years:
- 2009: Amber and Johnny met on the film set called “The Rum Diary”. Johnny played the role of a journalist in the movie and the lead female role was played by Amber.
- 2012: Amber and Depp started dating. The same year Depp and his partner Vanessa Paradis endeded their 14-year-long relationship. They have 2 children.
- 2014: Amber was seen wearing an engagement ring. Later that year Johnny Depp confirmed the engagement in interviews.
- 2015: Johny Depp and Amber Heard got married in a private ceremony in their residence in Los Angeles.
- 2016: Amber Heard filed for divorce against Depp after coming with a bruised face from the court and reported that Depp had thrown a phone at her and caused the injury. She also stated that Depp is very abusive throughout their relationship and she reported that she is living in fear with Depp.
- 2017: The couple finalized their divorce. Also as part of the divorce, A non-disparagement clause was added to their settlement which prevents both parties from speaking negatively about their marriage.
- 2018: Amber writes an op-ed in the Washington Post which is the base of the lawsuit that still persists. Even though she didn’t mention Johnny Depp by name, this is the base for his 2019 defamation lawsuit for $50 million against Amber.
- 2020: Depp sued the Sun and its executive editor over an article that labeled him as a “wife beater”
- 2021: Johnny Depp has been removed from the Fantastic Beasts series. Amber countersued Depp for $100 Million.
- 2022: The trial for the case begins on April 11. Heard’s attorneys started the case with accusations of abuse including physical assault against Depp. From his side, Depp stated that he is filing the case for the sake of truth.
You may check out the video of their trial below:
Now Let’s look into some of the frequently asked questions about Amber Heard.
What is Amber Accusing Johnny of?
Amber accused Johnny of physical and sexual assault against her. Opening statements for the defamation case from Amber’s attorney state serious accusation of abuse which includes physical and sexual assault against Johnny Depp.
How Old is Amber Heard?
Amber Heard is 36 years old.
Are Amber and Johnny still Together?
No. They are divorced and Johny Depp won the defamation case.
What is Amber Heard’s Net Worth?
Amber Heard Net Worth is calculated to be around $2.5 Million.
That’s a wrap to our article on Amber Heard. Hope this article gave you the information you are looking for. Do share this with your friends and colleagues. Please write your suggestions and comments to our email which can be found here.